Mountain View Convalescent Hospital is a compassionate skilled nursing facility serving the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Antelope Valleys in California. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite and employ an in-house rehabilitation team to help our residents regain their prior independence and return to their home, if practicable.
At Mountain View Convalescent Hospital, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Mountain View Convalescent Hospital, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. We also provide a resident council with a Resident Council President to give our residents peace of mind knowing that those among them are voices to speak out for change and help in constant communication between residents and the administration.
Our team of qualified professionals understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care, we are here to make sure you enjoy your stay here with us.
We are a family oriented facility and welcome visitors every day of the week. Come enjoy our fun activities, our specialty chef, our beautiful aviary, our garden area for resident gardening, our large water fountain surrounded by seating for enjoyment and relaxation, and enjoy the many outings planned by the resident council. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment here at Mountain View Convalescent Hospital.
- We are a 5 star Medicare and Medicaid rated facility
- We are a 114 bed facility serving 90 nursing and 24 sub acute beds
- Comfortable hi-lo electric beds are available
- All rooms have cable TV (phone accessibility is available upon request).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- We are proud to have an in-house rehab team
- We have been serving our community for over 50 years!
- Come see our newly renovated family room, lobby, and activities room
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.